Friday, March 8, 2013

Hiatus

Obviously, I haven't updated this blog in a long time - mainly because I have had a lot of stuff going on lately.  Things probably won't be slowing down at all for another couple months.  Fear not, I will be making a return eventually, in one form or another.  I plan on taking advantage of this hiatus to give this blog a much needed reboot and re-branding.  Likely, I will be shifting the format of this blog a bit and the nature of the posts (still focusing on homebrewing and other fermentables, mainly), to allow me to make more frequent, shorter posts.  I may even consider shifting to a different hosting site, but I will see how I like the different formats and tools.  Until then, cheers!

Song of the Day: "Down" by 311
Beer of the Day: Victory Headwaters Pale Ale

No comments:

Post a Comment