Tuesday, October 12, 2010

... Joined the Club

So I decided to do this whole blog thing recently.  Figured it would give me something productive to do with some of my thoughts and entertain those bored enough to read.  Anyway, I'll probably be talking about everything from my daily life, to video games, to music, to beer, and pretty much everything in between. 

A little about me.  I'm a 24-year-old living in the Philadelphia area (Media, PA) and recently got engaged to an amazing girl named Theresa :-).  I currently work for IBM as an SAP Consultant.  Some of my interests/hobbies include my dog, video games, playing guitar, listening to music, cooking, hiking, fishing, baseball, hockey, and cross-country skiing.  I went to college at Clarkson University in Potsdam, NY (middle of nowhere in the Adirondacks of New York ... pretty much Canada for those not familiar with the area haha) and graduated in May of 2007 with a degree in Information Systems and Business Processes.  I grew up in Penfield, NY (just outside Rochester, NY). 

Anyway, that's all for now - if all goes well I should be updating this fairly regularly with what's going on in my life.  Hope you enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. 7 people have come to my blog from your blog. You sir are a gentlmen and a scholar.

    ReplyDelete