Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Post! (Kind of a Tease Though)

So it has been entirely too long since I've posted something new here - let's just chalk it up to laziness.  But in seriousness, there has been some cool stuff that has happened in the last few weeks that I want to do a bit of an update on in the next week or so.  This one isn't really much of an update - mostly just a reminder to everyone that I haven't forgotten about this site and that I do intend on doing a lot more with this site in the coming weeks.  A few things to look forward to: an update on life in general and wedding plans, an update on a couple brewing competitions I've been in in the last few weeks, some potential new design changes to this blog (mostly just a few added features hopefully, including a homebrew recipe section :) ), and some info. on some homebrew labels that I want to work (potentially with some of you).  Anyway, that's about all I have time for at the current moment, but I will post some more stuff up in the next week - I promise!!

Song of the Day: "Bang Bang" by Dispatch
Beer of the Day: Sierra Nevada's Kellerweis

No comments:

Post a Comment